Logic and strategy of the function of the ECU – Petrol Engines (including the use of the SW program WinOLS)
This training is dedicated to all those who want to delve into the issues of petrol/turbo petrol engines, even with LPG plants and CNG (methane) – (ME7.xx – ME9.xx – MED9.xx – MED17.xx etc …)
The ECU families Bosch, Siemens and Marelli will be taken “under the loupe” and eventual other systems on request.
The first day of the training is identical to the “Standard / Intensive” version in order to provide basic knowledge of the function of the electronic control units and the structure of the maps.
The course is individual, no group !!!
- Functions inside the ECU
- Logic of transmission of information from the sensor to the actuator
- The Eprom memories
- Serial and conventional modification
- Checksum (linear and algorithm)
- Structure of the maps
- Identification of the maps and their position
- Creation of the own Map-Pack
- Map Correction
- Torque Limiter
- Techniques for remapping of petrol engines
- Families Bosch ME7 .xx – ME9.xx – MED9.xx – MED17.xx etc….
- Families Siemens & Marelli
- BDM Interface
- OBDII programming
- Eventual practical exercises
- Indications for the products actually available on the market